Samtrans Tank BV occupies a strategic position in the Netherlands Region as one of the largest operator, specialized in conveying crude oil, petroleum products and petrochemical fluids and other products and raw materials in order to import / export and transit.
Samtrans Tank BV is one of the largest terminals operator in Europe in partnership with other European and Global giants of bulk liquid cargo storage and transportation.
The advantages which gives and strategic position are:
- Terminal on the Rotterdam sea port;
- Access to communications routes for roads and railways;
- The existence of three large warehouses equipped with tanks in which oil products are handled with a total storage capacity of 5,800,000 cm3;
- Heavy load / unloading of petroleum products and chemicals ramps CF with a total length of 45 km;
- Pipelines for loading / unloading petroleum products and chemicals.
- Virgin Fuel Oil (D6)
- Base Oil
- Diesel Fuel
- Jet Fuel A1
- Crude Oil
flexible tanks, Mild Steel, Heated tanks
Vessel, Barge, Truck, Rail
8.6m to 16.4m
Storage, Transshipment, Blending
Import, Export, Distribution
Netherlands, United State, Russia